An Ahmedabad based education provider realized the potential of marketing to spread awareness amongst aspirants & bring them closer to success
About the Organization
The education institute is a pioneer in providing Chartered Accountancy coaching in India with present network of 20 franchises all across the country and still growing. The institute is highly dedicated to educate students as well as professionals with academic & technical capabilities that form a base to their professional careers and help them in long run.
- To maintain its first position in C.A coaching, the institute wanted an easy, quick and approachable assessment module. Having examinees spread across vast multiple locations along with a high inflow of students joining the training programme, the foremost problem was conducting & assessing examinations. They needed a solution that could fast turnaround their problem.
- The training institute also wanted to increase the awareness amongst students regarding the scope of Chartered Accountancy as a career.
- Their aim was to inspire and encourage more number of students to opt for Career as a Chartered Accountant
- Supporting Clients' purpose to deliver best education to students, we developed an MCQ-based online module for students where they can assess & analyze their performance after they register. The registered users can edit their student profile and also subsequently connect to their Face book and twitter profiles. This not only established an ease in solving & assessing chapter-wise test, it also fetched users from other Social media platforms.
- Further, we generated a separate Face book page for the institute which was timely updated with the seminars, sessions & happenings inside the institute. Whenever a campus event or festival approaches, its promotion is taken care by our team by creating Face book events, campaigns & Google ads to enhance the reach in target audience.
- Going beyond our online activities, we also held National level contests, seminars, distributing vouchers & gift hampers to encourage participation.
- Developing their Official website was our primary step to make the project a huge success.
Resultantly, the traffic to their website grew three-fold. Adopting a balanced mix of online & offline activities brought in an increased awareness & large number of enrolments.